WEBSITES

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by JTRIMCO, Oct 24, 2000.

1. JTRIMCO

JTRIMCO LawnSite Member

Looking to create a web site. I saw a few of yours and would like to know who to contact and who has the best deals. Thanks

2. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member

3. chrisbolte

chrisbolte LawnSite Member

What is the cost of a web site? Upfront and monthly?

4. KirbysLawn

I pay $8.25 a month for hosting, design depends on who you get to do your site. I do sites in the winter, Chuck, and a few others also do them here.

Ray

5. Lawn Cruiser

Lawn Cruiser LawnSite Member

KirbysLawn who does your hosting? Iset up a website through my quickbook's but didn't really like how I had no control. I have a brother-in-law that is a graphic artist and said he could set one up for me, I just need to registar my name(which I did) and then get someone to host it, and that is where I am at this point. For those of you that have a website are the benifits worth the price of the webstite?

6. KirbysLawn

I get mine through ICOM. If you look on my site at http://www.kirbycuttin.com you will see a banner from them, click on it and it will take you there. If you decide to use them and click on the banner first I get $50 for it so please do that, every little bit helps. :)

As for the second question, yes, YES, Y-E-S, yes, yes!!

Ray

7. dhicks

dhicks Member

I pay $12.80 per month with unlimited disk space and mail accounts.

8. Getmow

Getmow LawnSite Senior Member
    from VA

Ray, That is a nice site.

9. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

My domain name was $13.50 a year and $10 a month to have it hosted for the first year and $8.33 a month for the second year. Websites are easy to make, even I attempted to make one. I plan to try do a better job this winter when I get some time.

10. Lawn Cruiser

Lawn Cruiser LawnSite Member

You all gave me good information on the web site hosting now how about another question what software do you use to do your web sites?