1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Weed eater chaps?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by UNIQUElawncare, Sep 10, 2013.

1. Oakleaf landscape

Oakleaf landscape LawnSite Senior Member

2. bare spot

bare spot LawnSite Bronze Member

took a couple of pic's of the chapps i got from the link mentioned, been pressed for time and not sure how they came out but will try and get em up later. they are nice. also greg, don't have the bp but got those trimmer covers u mention.*had em stuffed behind the seat in truck ready to go, so took a few of them why i was at it.

3. Greg78

Greg78 LawnSite Silver Member

Nice, I don't use a bp blower anymore so I've been using the cover for my bp sprayer... works good for that as well!!

4. bare spot

pictures are not good, did it rushed, sorry bout that. been trying to take care of some non-mowing work last few days, get it done before hopefully some fall fall mowing kicks in, couple of more days of this but hopefully tomorrow eve. or morning get some better ones. these were not worth putting up, had the camera way to close.

5. bare spot

better late than never as was trying to get some picture's mentioned up but was getting a failed message. not sure what i did wrong but gonna be watching some football later and try again, will get it figured it out.

6. bare spot

wow, i can't get these pictures to upload, been messing around for the last 40 minutes. never had this issue before, this isn't good.

7. bare spot

ready to give up but here we go

DSC00869.jpg

DSC00867.jpg

8. bare spot

few more now that i got it figured. should add these are at least 5 yrs old, not sure if still made. trimmer covers see plenty of use and held up great. chapps i don't wear every day, few trimming jobs etc. that they come in handy for for me but like mentioned earlier, things are well made. anyway, hope they are of help.

DSC00863-2.jpg

DSC00858-2.jpg

DSC00861-2.jpg

DSC00862-2.jpg

9. NuLifeLawnCare

NuLifeLawnCare LawnSite Member

All your comments made me laugh. ty for that. Lets just stick with safety glasses. lol

10. BestImpressions99

BestImpressions99 LawnSite Senior Member

Catchers shin guards. It's hot enough that wearing shorts would be a great advantage but trimming in shorts is absolutely ludicrous. I'm looking at getting them because they come down over the tops of your feet to keep the junk out of your boots.