Weed Killer And Preventer In Alaska

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by RABBITMAN11, Jul 23, 2006.

1. RABBITMAN11

RABBITMAN11 LawnSite Bronze Member

I WANT TO KNOW IF THE PRODUCT SAHARA AND ROUND UP WOULD BE THE BEST PRODUCT TO KILL AND MAINTAIN CONTROL OF WEEDS IN A PARKING LOT IN ALASKA. nA ALSO CAN I GET THE PRODUCT HERE. I'M IN THE EAGLE RIVER AREA OUTSIDE ANCHORAGE.

2. TforTexas

TforTexas LawnSite Senior Member

Roundup/Sahara would be a good combo. The Roundup will kill the existing vegatation while the Sahara will offer season long control for any regrowth.
    The only caution I would tell you is Sahara is very mobile and will be carried to non target areas easily with runoff. So you want to make sure you dont get caught spraying your Sahara and then have a gully washer rainfall before it has had a chance to be watered in gently a couple of times.

3. TforTexas

TforTexas LawnSite Senior Member

Sorry, Lesco Direct will ship it to you. go to thier website www.lesco.com

4. lawnrangeralaska

lawnrangeralaska LawnSite Senior Member

Hey i live here in Wasilla just wanted to tell you to drive into anchorage and goto alaska mill and feed. they will have the knowlegde and the products to help you. plus you can get a account and save on your purchases. but im sure they will just sell you roundup.