Weeping Blue Atlas Cedar For SALE NY

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Slcareco, Jan 30, 2006.

1. Slcareco

Slcareco LawnSite Senior Member

Hey everyone, I'm not sure if this is the right location for this thread but what the hay. My friend is installing a new driveway to his property and has a HUGE weeping Blue Atlas Cedar that he wants to sell becuase its in will be in the way. The location is long island new york so if anyone or anyone you know is interested please respond or PM me thank you!

2. paponte

paponte LawnSite Silver Member

How much bling bling are we talking about? I may be interested. payup

3. Bigtreeman

Bigtreeman LawnSite Member

Can you transplant it onsite for the client. You should always list size if selling a tree. Caliper size & height

Dont forget taking a tree out of the ground can be a heavy task. good luck:)

4. Slcareco

Slcareco LawnSite Senior Member

well I thought I put it out there first and see if anyone is interested, Ill have all the specifics by saturday

5. topsites

topsites LawnSite Fanatic

Yes, any plant can pose a problem, even small bushes. Thou a few things come out easy as can be, most things do not (at least not when they call me lol).

I don't transplant nothing without a backhoe anymore, and you need to call Miss Utility before you dig, it's the law.