1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Weight loss for the season

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by turf dog, May 24, 2006.

1. turf dog

turf dog LawnSite Member

Who else has already lost their winter weight gain. I have lost 16 pounds since March 15.
  2. lawncare18

lawncare18 LawnSite Senior Member

Lost a few pounds myself!!! feels great to be out working in this great weather

HOOLIE LawnSite Gold Member

I'm down 20 pounds...but just had a few :drinkup: so maybe just 19 now :laugh:
  4. JJLandscapes

JJLandscapes LawnSite Senior Member

lost 20 lbs last year this year only 5 i smoke to much mary jane and getthe munchies
  5. CutInEdge Lawn Care

CutInEdge Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Why dont you eat Mary Jane and solve the munchies problem all in one? :drinkup:
  6. Lynden-Jeff

Lynden-Jeff LawnSite Bronze Member

One of the major reasons im diving in to this business is to loose weight. I think the health benefits will be amazing. I have had a computer job for the last few years and its just no good.

7. cwlawley

cwlawley LawnSite Senior Member

I think that I am arounf five pounds, funny though, I have been eating like a pig!!!
  8. StBalor

StBalor LawnSite Senior Member

good luck, i am 6'3 and 330lbs. been doing this for a few years and have not lost any weight yet. I work circles around all my helpers and steady moving all day. with this type of work i go all day without eating and starving when i get home. Being a single dad of 3 after work i go home and make dinner, usually we don't eat till around 9pm. Sometimes i am to tired to cook so we go to the local chinese resturant whick is a half mile away, they know us by name and know what we eat. I know this is my downfall. But at least the walking is good for my health. But man do my feet hurt at the end of the day.
  9. tinman

tinman LawnSite Bronze Member
    from ga

bouit 16 lbs ... maybe a little more now.

FIRESCOOBY LawnSite Senior Member

Got a lot of respect for you man. I've got a two year old daughter and married, and she keeps me going in circles.