1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Weirdest thing i've come across in awhile

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by cwmiller928, Apr 4, 2008.

1. cwmiller928

cwmiller928 LawnSite Member

2. TNT LawnCare Inc.

TNT LawnCare Inc. LawnSite Bronze Member

He says he'll mow up to 10 for $199.00 per day! So he'll probably do 4 at $ 50.00 bucks a piece or 2 mid sized churches. Theres no way he'll do 10 apartment complexes for $199.00 a day.
  3. CFB

CFB LawnSite Senior Member

What an idiot. I couldn't make it off 200/day (5-day week) if I had zero overhead. This guy is going down hard. Very hard.
  4. Paulup

Paulup LawnSite Senior Member

There is already another thread about this from a few days ago.
  5. General Landscaping

General Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

What a *********:hammerhead:

Messing up prices for every legitimate biz..... wouldn't take much of seeing him around town for me to get the IRS involved.

I'm almost ready to drive to MO, find a lot, and run a trailer tie down auger into the earth and give this ********* a call.

Go mow for the county or state as an employee and make the same $$ with bennies and no headache.... maybe ride in a A/C cab tractor cutting ROW.
  6. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

I just saw this on for the first time on eBay myself and couldn't believe it ... he may actually be able to make some money with that business model !!
  7. Carolina Cuts

Carolina Cuts LawnSite Bronze Member

isn't he posting on here??? I questioned somebody already about their screen name... Recession Proof Mowing. (can't find the damn thread now...)
  8. Carolina Cuts

Carolina Cuts LawnSite Bronze Member

I don't think so. If he gets calls, any calls.... it'll be from businesses that are paying $400+ /cut. That are WORTH $400+ /cut. OR he'll be draggin' his @ss all over town, property to property spending gas. He'll being blowing $50-$75/day in gas leaving him with $125.00 /day. IF he's legit, which it sounds like he's not since he's asking for cash, but if he's legit, now that $125 becomes $75/day. He might as well go work for Walmart.
  9. corey4671

corey4671 LawnSite Silver Member

noticed 2 things. He is contracted by Kansas City Parks Dept. He is simply trying to fill his route in between jobs and notice it said CASH IN HAND. HE's probably making enough off the city contract to make ends meet and is simply making a little extra dough on the side in between jobs. Genius if you ask me. I see guys on here all the time talk about running tight routes. Aaron Anderson just might be on to something.
  10. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale LawnSite Senior Member

This guy is on this site-named Recession Proof Mowing. Maybe we should ask him how he does it?