weirdest things you have dug up!!!!!!! : - }

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by sprinklerhead, Dec 1, 2005.

1. sprinklerhead

sprinklerhead LawnSite Member
    from MI.

Speaking of burried treasure. I dug into a concrete mixer with bullet holes in it. Come to find out this old italian guy that does concrete got all drunk and stupid on the job couldn't get the machine to work and fired a round of bullets an buried it!!! i wish i had pics this was about 15 years ago.

I know you guys have found some weird sh$# to.

2. Dirty Water

Dirty Water LawnSite Fanatic

I once dug up the full valvetrain for some sort of overhead cam engine. Rocker arms, cam and all.

3. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

I found Jimmy Hoffa, but I put him back.

4. Dirty Water

Dirty Water LawnSite Fanatic

I thought only Hayes did stadium work boots :)

5. PurpHaze

PurpHaze LawnSite Fanatic

I swear to God Boots that I didn't read this thread until AFTER I'd already responded with something about Hoffa where Sprinklerhead had mentioned the Italian and the cement mixer on the other thread. LOL :p

6. PurpHaze

ROFLMAO!!! We do have a "Sons of Italy" hall here. Don't know if any of them had anything to do with building our stadiums though. However, after seeing the foundations for various things and having to crawl down in one hole with a ladder to cap off one line while they were building the latest one there'd be NO problem burying someone in concrete at a stadium. :blob3:

7. PurpHaze

Many car parts and other debris. Strangest find was a pair of flannel pajamas... no body though.

8. sprinklerhead

sprinklerhead LawnSite Member
    from MI.

I have a collection of what i call lucky horse shoes i have found threw out the years.

9. PurpHaze

I've thrown a few horse shoes in my day. :p