Weirdest/Worst thing you hit this season

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by True Cut Lawn Maintenance, Oct 11, 2005.

1. True Cut Lawn Maintenance

True Cut Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Senior Member

Worst thing ive hit is a couple of door mats with the Lawn Boy made a pudy noise when it happened, also hit my fair share of rocks

2. jmurphy

jmurphy LawnSite Senior Member

I hate roots the most.:realmad: Even with my ear plugs the noise scares the crap out of me.

3. Jpocket

Jpocket LawnSite Silver Member

haven't done it this year, but if you hit one news paper you'll NEVER do it again

4. DJ Contracting

DJ Contracting LawnSite Senior Member

Was cutting one of my accounts and could not see the object (do to the grass being to long) and hit a piece of steel from a simi bud wheel that had been cut up for scrap.

5. Future LCO

Future LCO LawnSite Member

Baby Rabbits seem to be attracted to the mowers i operate. But I always seem to be a great magnet for golf balls as well.

Of course I have the usual flinging dog poo all over myself with the trimmer and riding through a huge spiderweb first thing in the morning. Those are always enjoyable as well.

Worst thing ever? Sunday newspaper with a 60" Grasshopper. Oh yeah...it was just like a snowy christmas morning!

6. cborden

cborden LawnSite Member
    from 46140

Rocks, painted green, and I have a good idea where they came from.

7. procut

procut LawnSite Bronze Member

I've hit all the usuall stuff, rocks, tree roots, pop bottles, papers/trash, ect., but the biggest surprise this this year was a full can of beer. Splatterd all of the mower and side of my face, discusting.

8. TURF DOCTOR

TURF DOCTOR LawnSite Silver Member

A sunday paper on a big area man what a mess.

9. newz7151

newz7151 LawnSite Silver Member
    from Tejas

Ireland? Krypton? The Emerald City?

Come on.. tell us.. indulge us, we're DYING to know.

10. Guthrie&Co

Guthrie&Co LawnSite Senior Member
    from nc

fully loaded .38 pistol. almost hit it. i saw it right before i went over it.