1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Welcome, 1000th Registered user!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by thelawnguy, Jun 11, 2000.

1. thelawnguy

thelawnguy LawnSite Silver Member

Maybe we should send johnnyjay, the 1000th registered user, on a cruise too?<p>Bill
  2. Nilsson Associates

Nilsson Associates LawnSite Member

johnnyjay .. could you stop by the other post<br>and make a contribution to Chuck's Cruise Vacation? Many other new members have done this. You're the 1,000th registered member and here we are still trying to make it to the $1,000 level raised.<br>thanks, you're going to like this place<p>Phil Nilsson<p>
  3. Hello Everybody:<p>I knew you could do it, Chuck!<p>1,000 down & how many to go?<p>Chuck, you have came a long ways since the &quot;Lawnicure Forum&quot; & you've allways hung in there through thick & thin! <p>When the forum became so big you got a better program for the forum & then later on, you got your own server. To help serve the members of this GREAT FORUM!!!!!<p>You have really did a lot for the Green Industry!<p>I wonder what will be happening here 6 months or a year from now?<br> <br>LOL, the internet changes so fast & the growth of your forum is just like the Internet. <p>There is really no way to predict the future on the Internet, but we Know one thing Chuck & his Forum will be part of the future!<p>I was here in the beginning & I will continue to be here for a long-long time!<p>I think you are one of the GREATEST PEOPLE I have ever met on the Internet & I've met a few.<p>I also want to thank you for all the unselfish help & support you have given me through the years. I hope one day I can do the same for you.<p>Chuck you are # 1 Just like your Forum<p>Congratulations Chuck<p>One of your Internet Bro's,<br> <br> David Fiveash<br><p>----------<br>GrassMaster - Home: www.lawnservicing.com<br>My Start Up Page www.lawnservicing.com/startup/
  4. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

Congrats, You did it Chuck!!:)<br>I remember chatting with you in January and you told me your goal was to have 1000 members by December 21, 2000 and I said, you will have at least 1400 by then. It looks like you will have 2000 by then at the pace your going. :)<br>I agree with Grassmaster, you deserve the best. Thanks again for providing us this great forum.<p>----------<br>&lt;a href=&quot;http://pages.prodigy.net/eric.erickson/&quot;&gt;Eric@ELM&lt;/a&gt;<br>The Grass is always Greener on the other side of my competitors fence