Welcome Encore Mfg. to LawnSite.com

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Michael J. Donovan, Apr 19, 2006.

1. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

Greetings!

My name is Douglas R. Tegtmeier and I am the President of Encore Manufacturing. We are an 18 year old manufacturer of commercial walk-behind and zero turn riding lawnmowers in the power equipment industry with a tremendous amount of experience in building one of the finest lines of lawn mowing equipment. We pride ourselves in putting the highest level of quality into each one of our machines and in turn, offering them at an incredible value! If we can meet and exceed all of the benefits, features, and performance that you expect from your lawn maintenance equipment, why wouldn’t you want to take a look at our equipment, especially the PROWLER Series and the new X-TREME line of riding mowers.

Also, I would like to say that Encore is proud to be one of the newest sponsors to one of the most influential web sites in our industry today, Lawnsite.com! We look forward to having the opportunity of presenting our products to you, answering any and all questions, and becoming an important part to each and every one of your businesses. We hope that this relationship with Lawnsite.com and it’s many professional members will be one that lasts for many, many years!

Here’s to you all having a great spring and to Encore being a big part of it!

Sincerely,

Douglas R. Tegtmeier
    President
    ENCORE MFG. CO., INC.
    www.encoreequipment.com

2. CutInEdge Lawn Care

CutInEdge Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Welcome Aboard Encore and Mr. Donovan.

3. PGA

PGA LawnSite Senior Member

Welcome aboard Doug! I was wondering if Encore would ever show up and Im glad you did. Encore has made great strides in the last 5 years or so and Im pleased to say we as Encore owners are very happy about those advancements!

4. MysticLandscape

MysticLandscape LawnSite Bronze Member

I have a 04 36inch gear drive w/b, nice machine you guys have.

5. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

Mr. Donovan is a moderator on here, he just posted that letter for ENCORE! just to let you know!!

6. Encore Mfg.

Encore Mfg. LawnSite Member

It is great to be here and thank you for your kind words!

We have some great competition in this industry and because of it we have dedicated ourselves to becoming one of the best manufacturers in this industry. With our company's distinguished blood line in this industry, you don't have to go far to find out that our customers needs, concerns, and livlihood is our business!

Have a great day and don't forget to check out the NEW X-TREME line of Zero Turn Riders! Talk about 'a nice machine' and 'product advancements'!!

7. sheshovel

sheshovel LawnSite Fanatic

I Welcome You Encore.

8. PGA

PGA LawnSite Senior Member

I demoed your 52 last year. A rep was at my dealer and he let me take it for a spin at a chruch I do. I was impressed with it.

9. pcnservices

pcnservices LawnSite Senior Member

Hey Doug,
    Congratulations and a very warm welcome to Lawnsite. Finally I've got some backup here. Looking forward to read your input and contributions to some of the posts here.
    You sold me my Prowler a few years ago and you know, I don't have to tell you, how happy I am with both my machine and the aftersales service I get on my Encore Prowler from you and your team.
    Good Luck
    PC Groenewald

10. Encore Mfg.

Encore Mfg. LawnSite Member

PC....Good to hear from you. Strength in numbers! Glad to see you here!