1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Welcome JRCO to the LawnSite.com Community

Discussion in 'Landscape Maintenance' started by Michael J. Donovan, Nov 16, 2006.

1. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

JRCO, Inc.

Minneapolis-based JRCO, Inc. has manufactured quality, innovative attachments for the outdoor power equipment industry since 1976. JRCO attachments save time and labor while giving lawn care professionals the opportunity to offer their customers additional services with their existing commercial mowers.

The JRCO Tine Rake Dethatcher has been an industry leading attachment for spring clean-up and seasonal dethatching. The JRCO Electric Broadcast Spreader, Hooker Aerator and Zero-Turn Sprayer allow lawn care professionals to add services that they are not currently offering or increase production and profitability on the extra services they do offer. The Leaf Plow and Blower Buggy Carrier help make quick work of fall leaf clean-up, and the Zero-Turn Snowplow keeps your mower profitable in the winter too.

Come see their website at www.jrcoinc.com or give them a call at 800-966-8442.

2. Barefoot James

Barefoot James LawnSite Senior Member

We do a ton of blowing Red Max 8000 (very powerful) into street then hitting it with our Wright Stander and pulverizing it into powder then sucking it up with a billy goat lawn vac. We can get 3 or 4 bags into one this way.
    Next year we hope to get a truck mounted vac and blow into truck or trailer then go to dump and turn vac around and suck out of truck into dump. this way one or two guys can blow to curb another can come buy with truck and suck it up - we have had several cars go by and give us angry looks but we have gotten more business because the neighbors all come out an wonder what the heck are you messing up my street for but the billy really cleans it up and then we blow any dust into the grass and the street always looks better than when we got there. One other thing to mention is on my Wright Stander I rigged a rake contraption on the front and can push massive piles out to the road (easier than blowing) Jrco has a really cool front mount plow for leaves that we will take a hard look at in terms of investing in this next fall. That's all the tips I got - BTW we made over 10K this past season on leaves alone and picked up many new leads for customers this year because of it. Good business!

3. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

:waving:Jrco

4. LawnGuy73

LawnGuy73 LawnSite Bronze Member

Welcome JRCO. I love your products, have been using them for years and will continue to use them. I just wish you would lower your prices a bit. :usflag:

5. CharlotteOutdoorImpact

CharlotteOutdoorImpact LawnSite Senior Member

How does the hooker compare to a core plugger tow behind? I mean does it compare in the quality of job it does. I know it would be quicker....

I need as much input as I can get

Thanks!

6. JRCO

JRCO Sponsor

Hello,

First and foremost the lawnsite community will be a great resource to you. I'd also invite you to check out www.jrcoinc.com for information, detailed images and video clips of the Hooker aerator.

Feel free to call me if you have any questions as well. 800-966-8442

Thanks,
    Bill
    JRCO, Inc

7. CharlotteOutdoorImpact

I have ordered a JRCO tine dethatcher front mount... Today...

Cant wait to try it out.

8. americanlawn

americanlawn LawnSite Fanatic
    from midwest

My mowing subcontractor has used JRCO for years, and he swears by them. Welcome aboard.

9. jrc lawncare

jrc lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

Welcome. We use jrco, couldn't do it without em.

10. CharlotteOutdoorImpact

what are the attachments you use and what are your favorites???