1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Welcome Lawnsite users to the FORCE sponsor forum!

Discussion in 'The Force' started by Mr. Force® Billy Goat Industries, Jan 6, 2006.

1. Mr. Force® Billy Goat Industries

Mr. Force® Billy Goat Industries LawnSite Senior Member

Welcome to Lawnsite’s newest sponsor forum – The Force! You’re probably asking yourself – what the heck is “The Force?” Well I’ll tell you; it’s the biggest, most powerful wheeled blower ever produced, yet its lighter weight than all its competition to make for great maneuverability. Enough of me telling you about the Force, I’d rather show you. Go to ExperienceTheForce.com and see for yourself how powerful this thing is.

It’ll move a 42 pound cinder block with ease. Don’t believe me? Check out the website and see how this blower does compared to a Billy Goat, a Little Wonder, and a Red Max backpack blower. Then come on back to the forum and tell me what you think.

If seeing the baddest blower on the market isn’t enough, you can sign up to win 1 of 10 limited edition Force blowers we’re going to give away. Be the first one in your city cleaning up with a Force!
  2. nocutting

nocutting LawnSite Senior Member

"Luv'ed the 3 pigs Blower":) :blush: