1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Welcome New Guys

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Administrator, Jun 19, 2000.

1. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Wow.. what a influx in registration and posting. We are getting over 200 new posts a day. <p>For all you new guys.... don't forget the search feature on LawnSite.com. You can search through a vast amount of past discussion using the search link above under the ad banner.<p>To the guys who have been around since the beginning and who are well respected.. ( you know who you are ) please try not to get frustrated with all the new activity. <p>Lets keep LawnSite.com fun, professional, and an industry tool. I read every single post that graces the screen and you can be for sure that I enjoy them all. <p>Chuck Keough<br>LawnSite.com
  2. Guido

Guido LawnSite Silver Member

Welcome again guys. If you guys enjoy the site, and think you might get something out of it (which I guarantee!) Stop by the post by Mr. Nillson about sending Chuck on a cruise. We're looking for small donations ($3.50 and up) from all the members so we can send Chuck away on a vacation. Since you probobly don't even know who he is ( I heard one guy in a post call him Craig!!) he's the owner of this FREE site (the administrator, and puts much hard work and his own hard earned dollars into this forum. Help us show him how much we appreciate his contribution to the Green Industry. Okay, thats it cause I'm starting to sound like the Jimmy Fund guy in the movie theater!!<p>Also, if you have any photo's of your trucks or equipment please check out my online photo album where we can all post and check out others equipment, trucks, etc. There is a link to it on my name below.<br>----------<br>&lt;a href=&quot;http://communities.msn.com/guidosequipmentpics/&quot;&gt;&quot;Guido&quot;&lt;/a&gt;<br>David M. Famiglietti<br><p><font size="1">Edited by: guido
  3. jeffyr

jeffyr LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks for the great site Chuck. And hello to you Guido. I just discovered it after reading Turf Magazine. When I started in this biz only 3 years ago, I was looking like mad on the web for such a site, and none were to be found. Great work! I'll try and stop by often . And god luck with the cruise Chuck....I'l be watching to see where to send my contribution.
  4. Using a mature gentleman like Eric as an third party moderator has been a great improvement.<p>Who knows maybe someday you will actually<br>profit for this site?
  5. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

I also would like to welcome all new members. This is a great site to learn and share knowledge. There are several forums here at Lawnsite, one is Who, Where, What did you start with forum. It is a place to let us know a bit more about you and what you started with and what you have now.<p>Some of you have started a new discussion instead of adding to the big one. The ones that have been started off by itself won't be seen unless you set this to find all discussions instead of the default of the past 5 days. If you guys that have started separate ones would Cut and Paste the info to the big discussion, it will be seen with the others. After doing this, email Chuck or me so we can delete the old discussion you started so we don't have doubles. Thanks

[Edited by Eric ELM on 03-16-2001 at 04:58 PM]
  6. Greenkeepers

Greenkeepers LawnSite Senior Member
    from NE Ohio

Welcome to all New guys/gals :) This forum is the best in industry, use it as I and many others on here have to grow/improve your business. Take the time to read some of the past posts, this will avoid double posting as Eric has said and it will also let you get a feel for the people. This will help avoid confusion and controversy...<p>Hope you enjoy, and e mail me if I can help with anything :)<p>Mike <br>Greenkeepers
  7. Guido

Guido LawnSite Silver Member

Wow!! 16 + new memebers since this post was started yesterday. The word is out!!<p>----------<br>&lt;a href=&quot;http://communities.msn.com/guidosequipmentpics/&quot;&gt;&quot;Guido&quot;&lt;/a&gt;<br>David M. Famiglietti
  8. snake1040

snake1040 LawnSite Member
    from fl

when I started there where only 67 members. WOW!
  9. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

I was the 5th one on this new forum, I wonder who was 1st? Chuck maybe?<p>----------<br>&lt;a href=&quot;http://pages.prodigy.net/eric.erickson/&quot;&gt;Eric@ELM&lt;/a&gt;<br>The Grass is always Greener on the other side of my competitors fence