Welcome to Lawnsite jontom

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Eric ELM, Mar 12, 2001.

1. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

When a new member joins Lawnsite.com, I get an email letting me know and I check over to see if the registration is OK and free of bad words, ect. I always look to see if they fill in How They Found Lawnsite.com. This is jontom`s reply. I thought this was the best one yet. :D

How did you find LawnSite.com?: great, very informative

jontom, I am not trying to exploit your profile, it is available to all members, but I thought this was a great answer. What we are looking for is answers like search engine, friend, another website, ect.

Please do not change yours, it is neat. ;)

Welcome to Lawnsite jontom, I am sure you will learn a lot here as the rest of us do.
    Eric

2. joshua

joshua LawnSite Bronze Member

john welcome to the site, but don't tell anyone else about it theres getting to be to many guys in here, wait let me change that don't tell anyone from my area, they might get a clue on what there doing then. just messing.

3. awm

awm LawnSite Gold Member

DONT EXPLOIT MINE NIETHER. I hates exploitions
    cuss they makes my ears hurt.:)

4. Greenkeepers

Greenkeepers LawnSite Senior Member
    from NE Ohio

Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! John..

I hope that when a potential customer asks you how long you've been in the business? you don't respond "because I like cutting grass.."

Take it easy and have fun here!!

5. kutnkru

kutnkru LawnSite Silver Member

I guess we are in for another witty poster here. :)

Those are the kind of answers we used to joke about in school:
    Sex: ocassionally or every third Wednesday of the month.
    Women: What they say to the rugby team when they.ve been drinking for hours after the game Wooo Men!
    GPA:zero

I think you will find this site to be very informative. Like Mike said, have fun too!

Good Luck this season!
    Kris

6. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

I see you are on line now jontom, so I will bring this up in case you didn't see it before. I hope you don't take the thread the wrong way, because I thought your answer was great. ;)

7. bob

bob LawnSite Platinum Member
    from DE

Great answer Jon!