Welcome to SuperintendentSite!

Discussion in 'Superintendent Forums' started by LarryAylward, Sep 19, 2013.

1. LarryAylward

LarryAylward LawnSite Member

Hello golf course superintendents and members of the industry,

Welcome to Superintendent magazine's new forum -- SuperintendentSite. We hope you come here often to discuss agronomics and other issues, from the Major League Baseball playoffs to global warming.

Also -- to get things started -- write a posting about your biggest agronomic challenge of the summer and you'll be entered into a drawing to win one of five Caddyshack clocks for your office.

I look forward to having more conversations with you on SuperintendentSite!

Yours in golf course maintenance,
    Larry Aylward/Editorial Director

wall_clock-1.jpg

2. Paul@RoyalGrow

Paul@RoyalGrow LawnSite Member

Thanks for the post - I would like to send you some images of our humic based fertilizer. We are based in Tulsa, Ok; and have had amazing results on all types of turfgrass. Thank, Paul/Royal-Grow.

3. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

just thought I would bump this back up to welcome any golf course superintendents, enthusiasts, etc., here to SuperintendentSite and remind everyone that this new community was setup as a place to discuss anything and everything golf course maintenance related. also, please feel free to write a posting about your biggest agronomic challenge of the summer and you'll be entered into a drawing to win one of five Caddyshack clocks for your office.

in addition to this, in the Golf Trivia forum, we will be planning contests and give-aways throughout the year

again, welcome :waving:

4. easy-lift guy

easy-lift guy LawnSite Gold Member

Welcome to all Supers from the easy-lift guy and the TAS Trimmer.
    Ted

5. jlrvt

jlrvt LawnSite Member

Hey Ted! Haven't seen you in a while, we'll have to reconnect soon!

6. larryinalabama

larryinalabama LawnSite Fanatic

My dream job when I was young was to be a greens keeper, however jobs in the late 1970s early 1980s were nearly impossible to find. So in my old age Im taking care of peoples landscapes whick is nice, but I cant sneak in a free round of Golf.

Hope this thred gets some traction.