1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Welcome to Toro’s forum on Lawnsite.com

Discussion in 'Toro' started by Michael J. Donovan, Feb 13, 2009.

1. markstodd

markstodd LawnSite Member

I have a 2006 and the deck is supposed to be a quick release deck. I'm doing something wrong because it does not want to come off easily and getting it back on is even more difficult. Is there a video showing the process and how it's supposed to work? Or any help otherwise? Thanks.
  2. The Toro Company

The Toro Company LawnSite Senior Member

We are sorry that you are having difficulty removing the cutting deck. We do not have an instructional video for your mower. The Operator’s Manual contains a section titled “Cutting Deck Removal”. We suggest you follow the steps shown to ensure proper procedure. If you do not have an Operator’s Manual, please visit our web site at www.toro.com. Select “Homeowner” products, “Customer Care”, and “Owner’s Manuals”. If you wish to download the Operator’s Manual, Parts Catalog, or Service Manual, all you need is the model number of your Toro rider. The down loads are FREE.

Thanks - The Toro Company
  3. tglasslawncare

tglasslawncare LawnSite Senior Member

Can you explain what is covered on the 5 year 1200 hour warranty for the grandstand? Thanks
  4. The Toro Company

The Toro Company LawnSite Senior Member

Additional information regarding the warranty can be found in the Toro Total Coverage Guarantee (attached). If you have additional questions after reviewing the information in the document, please contact the Toro Customer Service Department at ...

Toro Customer Service Department
    Toro Warranty Company
    8111 Lyndale Avenue South
    Bloomington, MN 55420-1196
    888-865-5676 (U.S. Customers)
    888-865-5691 (Canada customers)

Attached Files:

5. tglasslawncare

tglasslawncare LawnSite Senior Member

Cool. Thanks
  6. TMK

TMK LawnSite Member

Just want to say I have a Toro Z Master 500 52" & it is awesome_great mower!!
  7. Bob_n_weave

Bob_n_weave LawnSite Senior Member

I Agree. That's my biggest knock on the Grandstand. Floating deck vs Fixed deck ? humm. For $7500 it should have a floating deck
  8. tjoyce2010

tjoyce2010 LawnSite Member

2004 toro dingo 425 290 hrs bucket? auger attachment and three bits also a pair of forks any on e know what it is worth????