1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Oregon™' started by 65hoss, Sep 11, 2003.

1. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

Welcome aboard. I for one am glad to see you here. I have a hard time finding your products sometimes.

Gator line is the best out there. Feel free to send me some if you would like. ;)

Again, thanks for supporting this site.
  2. Oregon Tech

Oregon Tech LawnSite Member

Thanks for the welcome. We are very happy to be participating in this site. I am glad that you like our line.

Since you are in Memphis you should be able to get anything of ours from Medart. They are located in Memphis.
  3. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

Do you have a phone number or address to Medart?
  4. Oregon Tech

I do have a phone number for them. It is 901-795-4365. I should clarify that they are a local distributor. I am not sure if they sell directly to the public or not. If not they will put you in contact with the best local dealer for your needs
  5. J.Gordon

J.Gordon LawnSite Senior Member

I agree on the Gator line, Glad to see you here.

6. Oregon Tech

That is great to here. I hope that I can lend some insight to some of our other products. I also hope to learn what you guys don't like and what you still need.
  7. Jman

Jman LawnSite Member

Medart's phone number is 800-888-7181. They would prefer to refer you to a dealer, but give them a call.
  8. Keith

Keith LawnSite Gold Member

Welcome :) Indeed, Gator Line is da bomb :cool: Best line I have ever used.
  9. Oregon Tech

Thanks for the support. We are always looking to provide you guys with quality products at a good price. Anything that you don't have we are always interested in.
  10. gl1200a

gl1200a LawnSite Senior Member

OK, so I called the distributor you had me call and they gave the the name of three dealers in my area. Two showed little interest in promoting your products and had no real knowledge when it came to my mower or needs (nor did they seem to care). And one of them really didn't consider themselves a true dealer of Oregon products, "Well, we really don't promote them." The third had is doors locked.

Is there a better system? Possibly keep track of overall sales to the dealers and consider them as an Active Dealer that is conciensious?

You seem to have a lot of products for my equipment, but you won't sell to me directly and the dealers don't care.

I am also looking seriously at one of your sharpeners and the dealer quotes me over $400.00. Yet on eBay I can get it for $239.00 for the same Model.