Well Established Businss for sale NE indianapolis

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by doemoon, Jan 9, 2007.

1. doemoon

doemoon LawnSite Member

I have a mowing business for sale in the Fishers area (NE Indianapolis) for sale. Will include accounts only and all the accounts are residental. I am looking for an owner operator who has been in the business for 3-5 years. Would be a perfect opportunity for someone who offers additional services such as mulch, tree trimming, etc. The mowing brings in 37-40K per year revenue with mulch and other services it could easily bring in 50K. Many higher end customers with $750,000 + value homes.

This is a well established business with many repeat customers. 85%+ of customers have been served for 3 or more years. All of the accounts are within a 10 miles of each other with many groups of 3 + yards at one stop.

For more information and to inquire send an email to dem@sbcglobal.net or call 317-201-2199.

2. doemoon

doemoon LawnSite Member

Some other information. This is a part time business. I can get all the mowing done in about 3.5 days myself and with a help I can get done in about 2 days.

3. kppurn

kppurn LawnSite Senior Member

I sent you an e-mail a little while ago. You can respond to that or PM me. I'm interested in learning more. Thanks

Kevin