Well here are the pics of my trailer that ive been promising,what do you think??

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by bigw, Jan 16, 2008.

1. bigw

bigw LawnSite Bronze Member

BUCKEYE MOWING LawnSite Bronze Member

WOW !! Looks pretty sweet !! Do you have the inside of it decked out with shelves and racks ?
  3. mower&more1986

mower&more1986 LawnSite Senior Member

4. bigw

getting their but the racks were all wrong so have to go in a different direction.
  5. HenryB

HenryB LawnSite Bronze Member

I find most senior citizens to be impossible to deal with. Too much time on their hands.
  6. how does your 250 pull that empty? it has the 5.4 right?
  7. bigw

pulls it no problem!
  8. bigw

Thats ok someone has to help them,ive been dealing with them for years selling cars. You just have to know how to talk to them and besides their money is as green as anyone else's and they are much more appreciative when you do a good job and usally pay their bills on time! Oh and dont forget you will be a senior citizen yourself one day and then youll see how they feel when they are disrespected by the younger generation...hey leave them all for me!!!!
  9. everything matches, love it. Are they going to replace the racks?
  10. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Wow..Geez oh Pete, that is not money spent,...it is money invested. you have purchased yourself ALOT of advertising. you have a big mobile billboard. On top of that, it is well done. The layout and design, the fonts, the colors, the whole 9 yards. There are two key ingredients (among others) that really stand out...First, it is very EASY to read, and comfortable to the eyes. Second, and even more so, it is attractive to the eye. It draws to you, and makes you WANT to read it's contents. It is not often when something turns out this nice in a well rounded way. Good luck with it!