Well,,heres one for the books

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by Absolute Weed C, Apr 6, 2006.

1. Absolute Weed C

Absolute Weed C LawnSite Member

Ok, lets assume for a minute some employees lack a certain amount of common sense. With that said now picture this:

April 5 2006
    Temp- 34 deg
    Wind- NNE -15mph gusts 20
    Area- approx 15,000sqft

Ok, yes the above is not a favorable condition to spray but as we all know TG never has a summer day over 80 and the winds never blow over 5 mph.

The thing that gets me, and made me stop and watch was the fact all this took place with 3 inches of new snow on the lawn:confused:

I wish i had my camera....... I got ahold of tg corperate asked them why this happened. they said according to thier information we had no snow and it was safe to start spraying.

Well, when one is up all night plowing what appears to be snow, and back is aching from shoveling what appears to be snow.... Then common sense tells me that it is SNOW!!!!!

Thought you guys would get a kick out this,, you should have saw it though it was one for memories
  2. LawnTamer

LawnTamer LawnSite Gold Member

I have seen TGCL guys spraying over snow twice. I don't just mean like a little patch here or there I mean like 2" of snow covering nearly all the lawn. I tell ya pendimethalin sure shows up nice on snow, at least he could see his pattern. I wish I would have had a camera, I would have put that in an ad.
  3. upidstay

upidstay LawnSite Bronze Member
    from CT

Take pictures and call your dept. of environmental protection. Let them play with it.