Well I finally got my ExMark!

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by kevinlane, Jul 13, 2007.

1. kevinlane

kevinlane LawnSite Senior Member

So the crapsman commercial grade is a POS. I found out the hard way. I got rid of the crapsman.....went down to the Exmark dealer and got a good deal on a new one. Nice machine, I'm only doing residentals right now. I think it will work. I got the 32" Metro. While I was there I ended up getting the Stihl stick edger and hedge trimmer. I spent some $ today....lol. I busted my arse the rest of the day. I took some pics, but I was so tired I left it on the trailer. (Notice the heavy chain and lock, LOL) I'll get some better ones tomorrow. I love this machine! :dancing:

ExMark 1.jpg

2. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

That is very similar to my old trailer....did you get that from home depot?

Nice new mower, if you don't mind me asking, what did it run you? Ive wondered about the metro 32"ers!
    -mike-

3. Albery's Lawn & Tractor

Albery's Lawn & Tractor LawnSite Bronze Member

Craftsman commercial-grade? Those are two things that WILL NEVER go together. Nice mower, now it's time to upgrade the trailer.

4. kevinlane

Yeah its the Home Depot one, but I will be done with it soon. This machine is too heavy for that trailer. I'm already looking for a better one. Hopefully by the end of the week. I picked the Exmark up for about $2600. It cuts my cutting time in half. I had a starter account today, grass up to my knees, this machine didn't even slow down. I got the mulching kit installed as well.

5. LarryF

LarryF LawnSite Bronze Member

Most would agree, and that illogical combination of words is what's called an oxymoron.

6. TNT LawnCare Inc.

TNT LawnCare Inc. LawnSite Bronze Member

Congrats on the mower you'll love it , that will fit thru any gated property.

7. kevinlane

Thanks, its working out very nice. I love the way it handles and don't have to worry about gate width, this is true. I can't wait to start looking for a rider....lol, gotta pay this one off first.

8. rudeboy

rudeboy LawnSite Member

nice mower

9. Why not ECS?

10. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

ECS is not available on the 32" metro