Well... I went and did it!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by The_Outlaw, May 21, 2001.

1. The_Outlaw

The_Outlaw LawnSite Member

Picked up my new Grasshopper 720K this Saturday! WOW, does that thing mow! (I'm used to my old Dixon 4423, that thing is like a toy compared to this!) Cut the time I spend on most of my accounts by about 1/2! The overhang in the back is taking a bit of getting used to though, I guess you have to take the good with the bad.

After reading all the responses to my previous message about mower recommendations, and doing a search on this forum, I went and test rode an Exmark. Problem is that I now live 100 miles away from where I mow, (long story, got the accounts, then my wife's job transferred her to a new facility) The town I mow in doesn't have an Exmark dealer, and the town I live in now doesn't have a Grasshopper dealer. If the thing were to break, I'd be closer to the Grassopper dealer anyways. I only do this part time, on the weekends... Yes they are really good accounts...:D
  2. oneEXMARKfan

oneEXMARKfan Banned

Way to go Outlaw! Grasshoppers are deff. nice. Now you can pick up more accounts and make more $$$. (That's one thing I like about my dealer....... he carrys eXmark, Grasshopper, Bob Cat, Great Dane, ect,)