1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Well I went and did it!

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by MNelson, Aug 17, 2007.

1. MNelson

MNelson LawnSite Member

As of today i am Officially a lawn care company owner. I just Purchased my company. I now own a 2000 walker, a 2007 walker, a snapper commercial 21",redmax blower and backpack blower. Also included is a 6x12 trailer towed behind a an 83 1ton chevy dumptruck. Also included in the deal was a snowblower attachment for the 08 walker and a snowblade attachment for the 2000. It came with 25 accounts one of which is a Colorado state Senator. :cool2:
  2. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

Sounds good. What model are the Walkers? Love my 04 MCGHS 42" I just got.
  3. MNelson

MNelson LawnSite Member

I cant honestly tell you the models cant remember much. to much happening and still trying to process the leap. I will post up pics as soon as possible. I pick everything up monday.
  4. lawnpro724

lawnpro724 LawnSite Silver Member

Now you need to go out and advertise your services. Good luck!
  5. N.H.BOY

N.H.BOY LawnSite Bronze Member

Did you buy the bus.?? or bought the walkers and stuff and got the customers yourself? Just wondering and good luck. Sounds like you are pretty happy about, good for you.
  6. Lawnut101

Lawnut101 LawnSite Silver Member

That's cool! Good luck to you!
  7. MNelson

MNelson LawnSite Member

I bought the whole business from a friend of mine he moved on to another business and couldnt do both. I am very excited and yet very nervous at the same time. I have never owned my own LCO but I did run 2 other big companies here in town. I will keep everyone updated.
  8. MNelson

MNelson LawnSite Member

this is the model i have

Attached Files:

9. clean cut lawn care

clean cut lawn care LawnSite Member

what did you pay for all of it accounts and all?