Well I'am a owner of

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by Gravel Rat, Jan 22, 2010.

1. Shadetree Ltd

Shadetree Ltd LawnSite Senior Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwSCHRQCIBY
    Just thought I would share a small video about this place that some of us on here are proud to call home. Hopefully other BCers can pull through the Gravel Rat mud :canadaflag:

PS Some of the Olympic venues are truly amazing, not quite the architecture seen in China but still beautiful

2. mxridernorth

mxridernorth LawnSite Senior Member

Gravel Rat I'm not claiming to be an English major, but your composition and sentence structure are horrible.

You don't have to hit the Enter key after every period.

Get it?

3. Gravel Rat

Gravel Rat LawnSite Fanatic

Have to see what happens with the Olympics all I can say I never supported having the event. The amount of tax money spent on this to try attract tourists to B.C. is it really worth the hundreds of millions of dollars ?

4. Shadetree Ltd

Shadetree Ltd LawnSite Senior Member

There is no use complaining or whining at this point, I just hope they are well received and do benefit this province past Feb 2010.

5. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

GR, just shut up.. From what I gather, you got 2 options.

1)Grow a set and move up

2)Or open up your mouth and start moving up that way..

6. Gravel Rat

Gravel Rat LawnSite Fanatic

I do think it will be good for the Canadian athletes to show their stuff but it sure is expensive. It will probably take 40 years to pay off the debt it would be 73 years old.

7. Lazer_Z

Lazer_Z LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

Shadetree, I for one know he's full of crap and that promo video for the Olympics proves that BC is indeed a beautiful place. Hell, almost every single video Ron has posted has amazing scenery as a back drop. I'd like to visit Canada one day and hopefully I'll never run into Mr. Doom & Gloom.

8. mxridernorth

mxridernorth LawnSite Senior Member

Ron's vids all have green screen for backdrops. This place is terrible don't bother coming.

Actually it is a great place with gorgeous, varied terrain, and for the most part, the people are friendly. If you do come, steer clear of the GR's area (wherever that is), but it should be easy to spot with all the thunderclouds and lightening overhead.

9. zak406

zak406 LawnSite Bronze Member

O my god its so horrible there. Somebody seriously shade my eyes i cant look at it. I think it burnt my retinas, it is so terrible there.... That proves it there is no god putting such a god awful place on this earth..... :rolleyes: :canadaflag::usflag:

10. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

Hey I only use green screens when I make a movie with all my girlfriends.