Well I'am a owner of

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by Gravel Rat, Jan 22, 2010.

1. PTSolutions

PTSolutions LawnSite Silver Member
    from OH

do you paint yourself green as well ronnie? ron jeremy....jk, couldnt resist!

have we even seen pictures of this truck yet??? 14pages and nothing...

2. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

No, I don't need green screen for that part, just a bag over my head is all the girls need.

3. PTSolutions

PTSolutions LawnSite Silver Member
    from OH

if i were you, id grow my hair out a bit and curl it and go to the bars introducing yourself as Ron Jeremy. some girls are into that sort of thing and apparently he still gets gigs, no idea how... They can be disappointed later in the night, but just keep the lights off and all will be good.

seriously this thread is crap...

4. Lazer_Z

Lazer_Z LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

Half true, all of GR's threads are crap.

5. alco

alco LawnSite Senior Member

Now that's entirely true.

6. Gravel Rat

Gravel Rat LawnSite Fanatic

Well for one thing I make a guaranteed 40 grand a year and I don't have to ride or push a lawnmower like you.

Another thing I don't spread rumors that people might be pedophiles which I'am not and I assume your youtube handle is Knot222 coincidently it says the user name is Rob. If it is you what a phucking looser kinda childish I guess that is the way you are :nono:

Back to my truck I have got the decks swapped no pictures yet no time for snapping pictures. Swapping decks in the driveway probably wasn't the best idea. Got it almost done thou need to put the hydraulics on the 06 and build two steel brackets it will be good to go.

The one topsoil supplier is trying to find a 1 ton dump truck to buy so if I can supply a dump truck service for him I can. The only thing the soil he has isn't premo stuff its black and thats about it you really need to add fertilizer.

7. stroker51

stroker51 LawnSite Senior Member

Wow, I might be able to come up with something to say in later when my head clears up....

8. DirtMerchant

DirtMerchant LawnSite Senior Member

Be belittling people who mow lawns on a lawn site?:dizzy:

It doesn't take away from the fact your threads still SUCK

9. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

How about GR's new theme song in the tune of Fred Roger's neighbourhood:

"It's a wonderful day for a prostitute, even though they look kinda destitute........"

10. alco

alco LawnSite Senior Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA....nice one Ron.