Well I'am a owner of

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by Gravel Rat, Jan 22, 2010.

1. mxridernorth

mxridernorth LawnSite Senior Member

Hey GR. If only rich people can afford to live there, then who are the rich people going to get to do their work for them? Here's a plan: keep living in your parent's basement for another year or two. By then all the non-rich people will be gone - because they can't afford to live there anymore. Then you swoop in and provide all the services they used to get, except you'll have the market cornered so you can charge whatever you want! BOOM! Just like that! If you do it right, you could be like the local excavation mafioso.

2. talus

talus LawnSite Senior Member

OK GR I can't fight it anymore.
    You were on the right track looking for a 4x4. You gave up to easy.
    Don't waste anymore money on tires and a locker. You already went down that road (pun intended) and spun your wheels. Buy a winch.

3. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

Or buy a BMW. A Big Mexican Woman to act as a traction aid.
    I hear they cook real good too. :laugh:

4. talus

Maybe you could plumb a line straight out of her bung hole as a new form of bio fuel aka burrigo.:laugh:

5. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

Talus, you think devil woman could bitc# a truck up a hill or out of a muddy situation?

:laugh: :laugh:

6. talus

Oh hell yeah. She's a crazy biatch. She's dying to scratch my 20's. Out of spite. Thats why she's "Devil Woman"

7. Gravel Rat

Gravel Rat LawnSite Fanatic

I have worked for the people with money just have to get back into it. Like I said some of these people money isn't a issue. They didn't spend much money last year with the stock market turmoil.

Any way you look at it some of these people probably made over a million dollars a year salary. One of them I know owns 3 summer homes in the area probably valued at 6 million dollars maybe more. I do know the one house was a 3 million dollar one.

8. KPS

KPS LawnSite Member

Way to buy an almost identical truck as what you already have. The biggest kicker for me is that you pissed and moaned about how you always got stuck even with a locker, and now you buy another 2wd truck WITHOUT a locker. :hammerhead: You are an idiot, plain and simple, Did you eat paint chips as a kid? You type paragraph after paragraph of doom and gloom always ragging on how Canada sucks but refuse to better your situation. You have no money to buy another truck that does not provide your main income, just a few side jobs. Oh but alas the rich people have no money to spend on hiring contractors so how the hell is this truck gonna solve all your problems. One thing I will give you is that you sure are an entertaining individual.

9. TAF

TAF LawnSite Member
    from Wa

GR,
    Your right, everything sucks, and YOU can't do anything to help yourself.

Help us all and give up...............................

10. DUSTYCEDAR

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

post # 90 and still no pic of the truck :canadaflag: