Well looks like Bad Boy won't be increasing their prices for the THIRD YEAR IN A ROW!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by tb8100, Jul 22, 2008.

1. tb8100

tb8100 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from TX

Talked to my rep today, it's looking like they are holding the same prices for the 2009 model year. Folks, this is the same pricing they had in 2006! Unbelievable, I know!!! :cool2::cool2::cool2:

2. KCfireman

KCfireman LawnSite Bronze Member

saw my first BB dealer here in KC. The man only deals in BB and Everide. It just so happens to be that his location is right across the street from Smitty's Lawn and Liesure. They Sell: Scag, GD, Toro, Hustler, Husqavarna. It will be interesting to see how he does against smitty's and those brands over there. He has a couple BB sitting out by the street. I might have to stop by there and demo one.

3. tb8100

from TX

Do it! I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. Alot of folks like to hate on them just because they're the "new kid on the block", but why bash a brand just because they're priced lower, ya know? Let us know what you think. :waving:

4. PerfectEarth

PerfectEarth LawnSite Bronze Member

Will they be coming out with new, awesome diamond-plated options? Perhaps some tricked out wheels- I heard a rumor that they are going to start offering 22" spinning rims and neon ground effects....Also, something about a sounds system and iPod hookups.

5. J.A.G LAWNCARE

J.A.G LAWNCARE LawnSite Senior Member

how do the lightings bag ? what about for fall leaves do they blow ouit the front??

6. tb8100

from TX

I need to clarify, they are still considering a price increase, but if there Is one, It will be late this year like October. They're holdng out awhile longer anyway!

7. STIHL GUY

STIHL GUY LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

thats cool too bad there arnt any dealers around me

8. 12thKY

12thKY LawnSite Member
    from ky

The dealer in my home town sells Scag, ExMark and Bad Boy. I know for a fact their Scag sells are way down, and I wouldn't be surprised if their ExMark sells are down also.

People come in looking at the Scags, and see that the Bad Boys are cheaper. After looking them over they more times than not leave with the Bad Boy.

They sold around 50 Bad Boys last year and I think they have already surpassed that this year, if not they are close to it. That should tell you something about the quality:weightlifter:

9. tb8100

from TX

Yes, they're coming out all of that stuff soon. Also a machine with an
    integrated beer cooler and plasma screen so you don't miss the game. :waving:

10. KCfireman

KCfireman LawnSite Bronze Member

my only concern is that from the diagram on their website it looks like they dont offer a floating deck.