Went through my mowers this winter.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Landscraper1, Mar 30, 2012.

1. Landscraper1

Landscraper1 LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from Southeastern Ma.

I'm letting out some company secrets here.

Sorry the these pics are not that clear:
    DLS Equipment 056.jpg

DLS Equipment 060.jpg

DLS Equipment 061.jpg

DLS Equipment 056.jpg

DLS Equipment 060.jpg

DLS Equipment 061.jpg

2. TriCountyLawn

TriCountyLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Ah nice, I pretty much bag every thing I do and have thought about using a loader all the time. Ive mowed with a walker style toro, exmark , and dixie choppers 3 bag systems. I don't know what rider I will get this time around. However Ive envisioned a dump with the leaf loader located under the bed (think tool box location). So that using a vac is always an option. Without the hassle of the swing mounts and stuff.

3. Landscraper1

Landscraper1 LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from Southeastern Ma.

I have thought of the side mount in the past but, you will still have to go through some work to dump. The only other system that works well is to mount in front of the dump. A friend of mine had it custom made for himself. It works great but, you lose a least 2 ft of bed space.

What I have does not interfer with the trailer and you just pull 1 pin and swing the vac to dump. One man operation.

4. TriCountyLawn

TriCountyLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

I see, I was thinking along the line of going thru the front corner of the bed and have the shute bolted to the floor of the dump. I saw a small trash compactor set up on a cabover a few years ago and I immediately wondered how much leaves and grass would fit in it.

5. mtmower

mtmower LawnSite Bronze Member

Wow that's impressive.

Are you running any VX4s? If so what can you tell us about the deck and how much more if any power the hydos use?

6. Lawnut101

Lawnut101 LawnSite Silver Member

I also have a red new body style GMC dump, just like yours! I really like it. They are great work trucks! How do you like yours?

7. orlawncaresvc

orlawncaresvc LawnSite Senior Member

I don't think any other of us on here will ever own that many mowers. Very impressive.

8. KPZ Enterprises

KPZ Enterprises LawnSite Senior Member

omg uv got a nice set up going for ya! ...did ur guys thiink u were nuts lineing all the mowers up for a pic???lol... i know both my guys think im nuts when i take pics of equipment to post on lawnsite. haha...when you first started did u use hustler?

9. jgrs7

jgrs7 LawnSite Member

looks awesome man.. im 19 and hoping one day i will be there

10. eatonpcat

eatonpcat LawnSite Bronze Member

Very Impressive...:drinkup: