Went to see the Dodge, what do you think it's worth?

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by mcwlandscaping, Jun 17, 2006.

1. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

As you'll see, its not a 2500 like my mom said it was, its a 1500 but that is still OK. It has the 5.9 litre V8 Gasser in it and as you may or may not tell from the pics everything is in amazing condition. The motor runs great, has tons of power, and drives really nice. It has a brand new Rhino liner that was put in, tow package, and probably some other stuff im forgetting. Oh, there are fog lights in the front with a switch inside the cab. Anything else im forgetting or you'd like to know please ask so i can get a good idea on what i should be paying for this. It is a 1998 Dodge Ram 1500 4*4. I will wait awhile to put in my opinions and the asking price for it. I should also add in that it has never had any problems, it has been babied by the owner and the original owner, everything very clean, NO RUST!

Check out the pics.........

Dodge 5.jpg

2. mcwlandscaping

Pic 2...................

Dodge 1.jpg

3. mcwlandscaping

Dodge pic 3.......

Dodge 2.jpg

4. mcwlandscaping

Dodge pic 4........

Dodge 8.jpg

5. tcls83

tcls83 LawnSite Member

$6,000 - $7,000?

If you get a good price on it, I don't see where you could go wrong. They're nice trucks.

6. PJDiesel

PJDiesel LawnSite Member

Miles?.....

7. carcrz

carcrz LawnSite Silver Member

What's the mileage? Leather? Options???

8. mcwlandscaping

83k miles, cloth seats, aftermarket pioneer CD player,

9. procut

procut LawnSite Bronze Member

I'd say about $5500

10. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

its in real good condition, what year was it again a 98?? its basically the same truck as mine, i paid 7800 for mine a year ago, with a new plow, and like 75k mine is a 99 btw, also mine is an SLT tho sop its loaded power everything.

it also looks like it has upgraded suspension, looks higher then my 1500. that might be a part of the tow package tho, dunno.

just make sure you test drive the **** outa it, and watch the tranny take it on the highway, and turn the o/d on and off see if it engages correctly.

other then that i say if the price is right jump on it, they are good trucks.