1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Went to the new Exmark dealer today - left drooling!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by barringtonbrothers, May 14, 2004.

1. barringtonbrothers

barringtonbrothers LawnSite Senior Member

Man o Man was I impressed with the Z and its deck. That is one heavy muther effing deck on that machine. I will ask Santa real nice to bring me one, and while Im waiting I will need to pray to the four winds. A friend of mine works for his brothers LCO and their probably gonna buy at least 2 lazer Z's and trade in their toros. I am so jealous. The two dealers are brothers who had a falling out. One deals exmark and the other one toro. I think the toro dealer is crapping himself right now. I dont see how any one after being in the business for a while could go with the toro, when the exmark is such a better machine in regard to deck and options.
  2. NFLawn

NFLawn LawnSite Member

All of my equipment is Exmark... been using them for over two years now. A 60" Lazer Z and 36" WB ... they are phenomenal! I service them like clockwork and have never had problems. Next I will probably purchase a 48" as I'm focusing more on residential this year. Even the improvements Exmark has made in the past two years makes me want to come up with an excuse to purchase another ZTR rider!!! :)
  3. RTallday

RTallday LawnSite Member

Actually, it rained here today, so I went to my local exmark dealer. Im thinking about swapping one of my bobcat walks for a viking and perhaps getting a smaller z, since i have a wright 61 that i love. TONS of nice things there though, and that new ultra cut deck is a badass.

4. Simone Lawn Service

Simone Lawn Service LawnSite Member

I now have 60hrs. on my 04' Lazer Z...LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT.