were can I buy products in MO?

Discussion in 'Lebanon Turf' started by TClawn, Jun 15, 2005.

1. TClawn

TClawn LawnSite Silver Member

where can I buy lebanon turf products in MO?

It looks like I might be moving there, and I need to get a general idea of the dealer locations and structure.

btw, I still love that 20-0-25 greens grade for my seashore pasaplum. greens like no other. :blob3:

chris.

2. PLM-1

PLM-1 LawnSite Bronze Member

I could be wrong...but doesn't Helena Chemical carry Leb. Turf products?

3. Ray@LebanonTurf

Ray@LebanonTurf LawnSite Member

We currently have over 600 active ship to destinations. The best way to find the closest source for a particular product is to call our Customer Care department at 800-233-0628. Tell them what product(s) you are looking for and they will tell you who the Dealers and Distributors are in your area with a recent history of shipment. every dealer does not stock every product or brand line so this is by far the fastest way to get hooked up.

If you are north of the Arctic circle or in a very remote area we may not have a dealer close by. If that is the case our Territory Account Manager may be able to help you. Go to our web site and use the [Contact Us] page to drop them a note.

Regards

Ray

4. jimslawns

jimslawns LawnSite Senior Member

I talked to those folks and they have several reps in KC area and chemical is available from Helena in Lenexa, KS, 20 Mins from KC.

5. slock51665

slock51665 LawnSite Member

6. Ray@LebanonTurf

Ray@LebanonTurf LawnSite Member

Jim;

We don't sell equipment so I am not sure how to respond to your inquiry about a leaf blower. Many of our dealers do sell equipment,

Regards

Ray