Were can i find the Pricing for South Eastern Michigan?

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by MJK, Jul 1, 2006.

1. MJK

MJK LawnSite Senior Member

The price for 1 acre lot, and the price per hour for Landscape Labor? How do I go about finding this information? Searched the site and nothing about my area. Thanks for the help it really means alot to me.

Marc

2. hoskm01

hoskm01 LawnSite Fanatic

Ask your fellow landscapers. Ask customers what they pay. Call and get free estimates on your yard like you are going to be a customer. Look at landscapers websites for prices. Price doesnt vary THAT much from place to place, though some. Get an idea, test your customers. If you keep getting turned down for business, then you are charging too much. This probably isnt a question that you are going to get an accurate consensus on on here.

3. bln

bln LawnSite Senior Member

private message me your number and i will call and answer all your questions.

Brad

4. hoskm01

hoskm01 LawnSite Fanatic

And if you two agree to overprice, you can change the Market in souther MI forever...

5. wannaquitmydayjob

wannaquitmydayjob LawnSite Member

Hosk...I like the way you think.

6. bln

bln LawnSite Senior Member

underpriceing is the demise of our industry. I am a completly legit company just looking to help out a newbie. Undercharging won't be a factor..

7. topsites

topsites LawnSite Fanatic

In that case once 9 out of 10 customers say NO to your prices, you're on target.

8. MJK

I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to your email address. Hey thanks for the help. My name is Marc and my Number is 586 531-4185. I"m in Northern Macomb county,i don't know if that matters, Romeo, Washington Twp and Shelby Twp. Thanks again man, i just want to know the real prices not someone telling me BS. Thanks again,

Marc

9. MJK

Bumping this one up.

10. MJK

Bump, man he isn't comming back on.