Were can I get sign's for my truck/trailer

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Eric 1, May 14, 2004.

1. Eric 1

Eric 1 LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey, I need some signs for the truck and 1 for the gate on the trailer. So were did you get yours, what did they cost. Thanks.

2. pjslawncare/landscap

pjslawncare/landscap LawnSite Bronze Member

Whatever you do, Dont try the guy (Accent graphics) I made a mistake of using. I first heard of him on this site (forgot who used them), but this guy is the most incompetant dumb ass I ever had the displeasure of using. Sent him my logo & payment for graphics for two trucks. Got the ol run around every step of the way. Never returned phone messages or e mails. I was about ready to drive up to his place to choke the damn graphics out of him after a month and a half of his forgetting things and goof ups. Then when I finally got one set (yes he only sent one), it took several more attempts to get the rest of the order. Quallity sucked, but I was tired of messin with this guy. Shure he was cheaper, but u get what u pay for. Never again. We have a shop locally do it now.

3. proenterprises

proenterprises LawnSite Silver Member

pj, post a pic of your good ones, i will be looking soon and wanted to see hwo yours came out.

4. Lawn Dog2001

Lawn Dog2001 LawnSite Bronze Member

I used a local guy, who did a great job for me on both of my trucks. Check in your local phone, and call a couple of different places to get prices.

5. barringtonbrothers

barringtonbrothers LawnSite Senior Member

Im using magnetic signs right now. I got them because I did not want to ruin my paint with decals if I wasnt going to be doing this long. Now Im looking at getting a new truck and will get proper graphics on it, and a big sign on my trailor gate so every one behind me can read my advertisement.

6. pjslawncare/landscap

Sorry proenterprises, I dont have any good logo shots rite now & its dark & rainy rite now. Ill try to get a couple tomarrow. All I have are these. Next month Im getting two more of my trucks lettered up. My budget this month wont allow :mad:

2 ton after 4.jpg

7. pjslawncare/landscap

And this, if you can even see it. Sorry for the fuzzy shots

1 ton dump.jpg

8. pjslawncare/landscap

Signs on one trailer

side gate 001.jpg

9. NCSULandscaper

NCSULandscaper Banned

10. NCSULandscaper