We're making Fluid Film baseball caps!

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by Dano50, Jun 6, 2007.

1. Dano50

Dano50 LawnSite Bronze Member

We are looking into getting some Fluid Film baseball caps made. We'll be running some type of contest to give them away once they are done. I'd like to know what kind of caps you most like to wear (cotton or wool) and what type of adjustable straps you prefer. Oh, and one color or two tone?

Go Fluid Film! :cool2:

2. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy LawnSite Bronze Member

Fluid Film all the way

3. Dano50

Hey, it might be even more fun to hear some suggestions for the contest. If you have any ideas, just throw them out there.

4. nmez21

nmez21 LawnSite Senior Member

My favorite hat that I ever had was a 15% wool, 85% acrylic (sp.) mix, OTTO brand cap. I don't pay a whole lot of attention to many materials and their %'s, but this one worked nicely for 6 years.

5. Ric3077

Ric3077 LawnSite Bronze Member

2 tone looks nice...

6. BUCKEYE MOWING

BUCKEYE MOWING LawnSite Bronze Member

2 Tone Flex Fit !!

7. Prime Cut Lawns LLC

Prime Cut Lawns LLC LawnSite Member

Can I bid on your cap project? My family owns a promotional product company in Springfield, MO. I work there in the winter months. We use the NIKE factory in China for all our caps. I'd love to come up with several designs for you...They will make me 7 spec-samples at no charge, any design you can think of...Even caps with lights built in the visors! Very cool!!! If your interested, all I need is your logo in an illustrator file and I'll send them your way. No strings attached, if you don't like them you just got 7 more that you can give away. Our prices "usually" can't be beat. Let me know.

8. Dano50

Sure! Let me get things worked out on this end and I'll shoot you a PM.

Thanks!

Dan

9. Prime Cut Lawns LLC

Prime Cut Lawns LLC LawnSite Member

Sure! Let me get things worked out on this end and I'll shoot you a PM.

Thanks!

Dan

Sounds great! If I'm allowed to put my e-mail address on here you can send it direct. steg@gopromoter.com hope this works!

Thx for the opportunity

S.

10. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

i second that!!

for a contest....i don't know, if i dont' win one ide like to buy one!! fluid film all way.