Weres the best place to find used equipment?

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by HCampbell, Jul 14, 2010.

1. HCampbell

HCampbell LawnSite Member

Im trying to find a wb mower used and craglist i haven't seen any. Anywere else i should look for used commercial equipment in idaho?

2. GrayM

GrayM LawnSite Member

I would keep hitting Craigslist. I actually looked up the Boise Craigslist, and did a few searches because I was sure you were doing it wrong...but you're right. The pickings did look pretty slim. Just get on there everyday, and when something comes along jump on it.

3. ajslands

ajslands LawnSite Silver Member

eBay! Craigslist! Classifieds! Your dealer! Scrap yard! Pawn shop! Froogle! Google!
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. unkownfl

unkownfl LawnSite Gold Member

5. bradseabridge

bradseabridge LawnSite Senior Member

I have that same husqvarna, and for that price it's a steal. I love mine to death it cuts amazing.

6. cuttin-to-the-Max

cuttin-to-the-Max LawnSite Bronze Member

I would say weingartz but i think they are only in MI
    But any good mower dealer or call around to different LCO's in your area...
    ( most of the time they are selling their backup mowers since they dont use them often therfore they have low hr's!!!!)
    Low hr's is the key!

Good luck!

7. HCampbell

HCampbell LawnSite Member

at the current moment im looking at either getting another push mower, or a 32" walk behind becuase i need it to be able to get into back yards were the gates are around 3 feet. I'm probably going to try and buy one of the snapper 21" i've seen for around 100 then buy a deck mower next year. Thanks ofr the help ill keep my eyes open for more.