1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

West Chester or Bust?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by cos, Jun 22, 2001.

1. cos

cos LawnSite Addict

What happened to possibly meeting in West Chester? Just wondering if we are going to be able to get this baby off the ground or not.

2. Scraper

Scraper LawnSite Bronze Member

Was wondering the same thing...are we gonna see who has the best striping abilities? If insurance is an issue, why not require all participants to provide proof of liability insurance as well as signing a waiver of any liability as well as forfeiture of right to sue. Stone? Let me know as I can have some high priced attorneys look at any liability issues or any waivers that are written up.

3. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

Count me in as well!! Cant wait.

4. i live in westchester. i might be able to find a place to meet up. gotta do some talkin though. this one guy who i know, has a big place, 3 acres of grass, right by some highways, and whatever. keep me posted.

5. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

lawnboy,

This is West Chester, PA that we are talking about. You of course are invited, but it is nowhere close to Westchester, NY.

6. stslawncare

stslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member
    from DE

ya ya what a great idea!!

7. sorry guys, my bad.

8. kutnkru

kutnkru LawnSite Silver Member

Didnt the WestChester area crew already meet once during the winter??? Or is this pertaining to yet another brew ha ha for the Brew Crew???

Kris

9. cos

cos LawnSite Addict

I think that group met up in Bucks County, PA.

10. Chip

Chip LawnSite Member

We met in Montgomery county. Count me in for the West Chester Rodeo.