West Michigan

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by MICHPLOWER, Dec 22, 2010.

1. POWER STROKE

POWER STROKE LawnSite Senior Member

Looks like another nasty and raining day outside!

2. calvinslawnservices

calvinslawnservices LawnSite Senior Member

Yea, Suppose to mow this afternoon. Hope it dries up soon. How many plowing accounts you have power?

3. POWER STROKE

As of right now I have 15 Agreements out and receive 5 back so far.
    How your fall clean ups going.

4. calvinslawnservices

calvinslawnservices LawnSite Senior Member

There going well, I have only done one this year so far. The leaves are still on the the trees over here and everybody is a tightwad and wait till every last leaf is down before they call someone or wait till spring. I had a call for snowplowing, that I was going to forward to you but it was way out in lowell almost to ionia, figured it was a little to far for one account.

5. 350yddr

350yddr LawnSite Member

I have some welding work I need done on my trailer, does anyone know of a good welder in the Grand Rapids/Grandville area!?! Thanks,

6. Leisure Time Outdoor Serv

Leisure Time Outdoor Serv LawnSite Member

Hello, Does anyone cut lawns in the k-zoo area. Just wondering how the market for lawn/landscape maintenance is out there. I currently live in the detroit area and will be moving to that area in the sprng due to the wife wanting to be close to her family. Any information would be greatly appreciated

7. POWER STROKE

So is any one getting ready for the 2012 season yet?

I am in the process of designing some door hangers, getting the new contracts made up and sent out and hopefully this week or next week get all the maintenance done on the equipment and ready to go. Hopefully we are done with snow this year, but that's what I thought this whole month!

POWER

8. POWER STROKE

So is any one getting ready for the 2012 season yet?

I am in the process of designing some door hangers, getting the new contracts made up and sent out and hopefully this week or next week get all the maintenance done on the equipment and ready to go. Hopefully we are done with snow this year, but that's what I thought this whole month! :hammerhead:

POWER

9. POWER STROKE

Bump Bump Bump

10. POWER STROKE

Bump Bump Bump