West Michigan

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by MICHPLOWER, Dec 22, 2010.

1. Turf Commando

Turf Commando LawnSite Bronze Member

Allegan here, but service plainwell, otsego, gobles and anyone willing to pay for true professional service...

2. LunarLandscape

LunarLandscape LawnSite Member

Hey guys I am looking for a company to service my family's summer home in three rivers. The house is on clear lake. Let me know if interested. I would like to have a full service company. Pm me for the exact address. Thanks
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. POWER STROKE

POWER STROKE LawnSite Senior Member

So how is everyone's season going so far?

4. calvinslawnservices

calvinslawnservices LawnSite Senior Member

Busy with all the rain and clean ups!! But that is a good thing.

5. POWER STROKE

It's always a good thing to be busy, it is a bad thing to be slow or no work at all. How many customer's are servicing this year if you don't mine me asking. also what type of Echo edger do you run, I got the PE-225 but I think it is a little under power.

6. calvinslawnservices

I have 14 Regulars, which equals 2 days of mowing for me anyways. They are larger property's 1-2 acre. That number will probably go up, I always seem to add one or two new customers. I have believe I have the same one, I would have to go out and look. I agree with you on the underpowered for overgrown edges but weekly edging, no problem. The problem I have is that if you lay it on its side a certain way the engine floods and its a pain to start. How many property's you servicing this year?

7. POWER STROKE

I have 5 Weekly accounts signed up at this moment, I have a couple agreements out there waiting to come to hear back. This is my 1st full season on Lawn Care, I normally only do Fall clean ups and Snow Removal.

Last edited: May 21, 2011
  8. POWER STROKE

Calvinlawnservices.
    Do you do any Fertilizer?

9. POWER STROKE

SomervilleLawncare,
    Hows it going so far this year, I was just wondering if you do any Fertilizer?

10. calvinslawnservices

No, I have 1 elderly customer that goes out and gets the fertilizer and I spread it for him. Mostly cause he likes to stay as local as possible.

Powerstroke,
    Do you do any fert?
    What Kinda rig you have for mowing?
    What areas do you service for mowing?