West Michigan

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by MICHPLOWER, Dec 22, 2010.

1. POWER STROKE

POWER STROKE LawnSite Senior Member

Hey Calvin's
    No I don't
    I have A 97 F350 Power Stroke Diesel, 18 Ft Landscape Trailer
    Toro 50" ZT, John Deere 48" Lawn Tractor, Ariens 21" and a couple other 21"s
    Cascade, E.G.R., G.R. Grandville, Kentwood, Wyoming

What kind of rig do you have and what areas do you service.

So hows business going for you so far?

2. calvinslawnservices

calvinslawnservices LawnSite Senior Member

I have a Expedition, with a small trailer a Toro Proline 52", JD 42" LT155, push mower and echo handhelds.
    I cover Cascade, EGR, Ada, Forest Hills, and north to rockford and west to 131 for mowing anyways. For other services I will travel anywhere in GR. I had a ton of calls for lawn care in the SW side but I still could justify going all the way over there. As my shop is located in Ada. Business is good trying to finish before the weekend.

3. POWER STROKE

So is anybody working tomorrow?

4. M&S_Lawncare

M&S_Lawncare LawnSite Member

NOPE, gave my guys the day off for putting in a hard work week before in!!! They had two rain days and even worked till 9pm one night!! Just gonna be another busy week come Tuesday!
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. calvinslawnservices

Nope, I need a day off. I am working on the mowers though.

6. POWER STROKE

I Went out and cut a new customers lawn I got today, now just got to wash and do maintenance on the equipment.

7. calvinslawnservices

Hey just wanted to let everyone know, If you guys advertise on c-list and receive a call from a 309 number. It is a telemarketer or scammer, they are trying to sell ad space in a magazine that doesn't exist.

Just a heads up.

8. calvinslawnservices

I have an account to bid in the 6000 block of jefferson st. If anyone is interested PM me .

9. POWER STROKE

Yea I got the same call today from a lady that try to get me to sign up for it
    Also. She said one of my clients gave her my number but could not tell me who.

10. calvinslawnservices

Yea she told me the same thing, I was considering signing up and I told her I would call her back. After I got off the phone I looked up the number she called from and the number she wanted me to call back, It came back as a scam.