West Michigan

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by MICHPLOWER, Dec 22, 2010.

1. SomervilleLawncare

SomervilleLawncare LawnSite Member

Hey guys, I'm looking to give away a few lawn accounts. They are good clients and I never have problems with payment. All I ask in return is that you take care of the clients and do an excellent job. I may also have more lawns to give away for next year as well. I'm in the middle of a move and trying to scale back on the amount of lawns im cutting per week. If your interested please PM and I can give you more info on locations and what they pay.

Thanks!

2. POWER STROKE

POWER STROKE LawnSite Senior Member

Somerville PM sent

3. NIXRAY

NIXRAY LawnSite Senior Member

looking for a place to dump, yard waste/brush in/around the Battle Creek area...
    ASAP
    Please call Nick 269-830-8347

4. SomervilleLawncare

SomervilleLawncare LawnSite Member

I have a lawn available in Rockford if anybody is interested pm me. Thanks!

5. POWER STROKE

So how is everyone looking so far towards fall clean-up accounts. I am starting to get new accounts for fall clean up and snow removal already.

6. calvinslawnservices

calvinslawnservices LawnSite Senior Member

I am getting ready for leaves and accounts. Already signed up most of my mowing customers, one plus of living in the woods. Power Are you subbing for snow accounts?

7. POWER STROKE

No I have my own accounts, Why do you have some you need help with Calvin?

8. POWER STROKE

Doe's anybody know of any where to get screen printing done, someplace in town or nearby cities. I am looking to get some t-shirts and hoodies. I been looking on line but there want so much. Alot of the other guys say it's cheaper if you get them made in your hometown.

9. calvinslawnservices

calvinslawnservices LawnSite Senior Member

Nah, I was just wondering. Thinking more about next season 2012-2013, if I needed the back up or something.

10. POWER STROKE

O alright, yea just let me know if you ever need help. hows it going so far this season?

Last edited: Sep 12, 2011