Westehffer Lawn Application Setup

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by SLC LLC, Jan 7, 2012.

1. SLC  LLC

SLC LLC LawnSite Senior Member

I have for sale a Westheffer brand sprayer. I used this system for two years and then purchased a Z-Spray. I no longer need this system. I was going to hang onto it just in case I would need it in the future, but I need space in the shop so it needs to go. I am located just outside of St. Louis, Mo. The system has electric start, Udor pump, electric hose rewind, 300' of hose, and a ChemLawn gun.
    I have two different options for tanks that can go with this system. When I originally purchased it, I bought a 180/90 split tank. As the client list grew, I purchased two 300 gallon tanks to replace them. I am willing to sell the pump and hose reel with either set of tanks.
    This was an exceptional unit for me for those two years and I know that it will still make someone more money than it will make me sitting in the shop. It is currently winterized and has been kept in a heated garage. It is currently not on the truck, but I do have photos of it mounted if you would like to see them.

Pricing for both with the pump and reel:

180/90 split tanks: $4000.00
    300/300 tanks: $4500.00

IMG_7579.JPG

IMG_7580.JPG

IMG_7581.JPG

IMG_7577.JPG

IMG_7578.JPG

2. SLC  LLC

Spring is on the way. A great machine to make you some money!! Make me a reasonable offer - I'd love to get this thing out of the way.

3. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

use it as nurse tank, that is what we did. us still have to have alot of weed control at some time or another.

4. SLC  LLC

Yes, I agree. I just don't need that much with. If this one sells, I think I might just get a smaller unit.

5. GardnerLawn

GardnerLawn LawnSite Member

6. SLC  LLC

Yes, there are two separate 300 gallon tanks that will give you 600 total gallons. I also have a 90 and 180 gallon combination that would give you 270 total gallons.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. GardnerLawn

type of motor/pump and what kind of deal can you make on it 4500 seems way high. thanks!

8. SLC  LLC

The pump is a udor pump. I can check out more information on it when I get home. If you have a price in mind, make offer. It is sitting in my shop taking up space. I would like to see it gone.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. GardnerLawn

What motor? And can you send me the pics to my cell or email I can't pull them up on here with my phone. Thanks!
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. SLC  LLC

Season is almost here! I still have this fertilizer setup.

New pricing: $2750.00 for 180/90 tanks
    $ 3100.00 for 300/300 tanks

Would love to see it gone!