Western PA Landscapers!

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by 93Chevy, Feb 18, 2011.

Tags:
  1. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

I thought it might be a good idea to start a thread for the Pittsburgh and Western PA guys.

I see a lot of guys from the Pittsburgh area on this site. I've met a few in person and I've seen some trucks from other guys I haven't talked to.

Just wanted to get everybody together and BS.

:waving:

2. Pressedun

Pressedun LawnSite Fanatic

:waving: from the 15044.

3. planetlc

planetlc LawnSite Member

15044? pretty darn close to me im from 16059/16046, i do a some work in 15044 though

4. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Three guys within a stone's throw of each other. Good, good.

I'm Tim, for anybody that doesn't already know that :waving:

5. planetlc

planetlc LawnSite Member

I'm Mike btw didnt think to introduce myself thanks Tim hah, Preston, do you work mostly in Gibsonia, or outside of the area?

6. Pressedun

Pressedun LawnSite Fanatic

I'm Travis, I'm kinda spread out but I do work mostly in 15044. Anywhere from Gibsonia to Shaler to Shadyside, nothing in Wexford or Cranberry. Nice to meet you Mike.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

How's business looking for you guys this year?

8. planetlc

planetlc LawnSite Member

as of right now its looking pretty promising, first time stepping out after graduation will be a little different, especially with the fact i have way more time to do things now that football is over with. What about you?

9. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Hard to say as of yet. I'm waiting to hear back on a night-shift warehouse job down in Leetsdale. If I get that job, I'll keep my business and try to grow it as much as I can because I'll have a lot more daylight to work with.

If I don't get that job, I'll probably end up with a job at MMC Land Management and sell my mower and get rid of my accounts because what I have right now isn't paying squat.

10. planetlc

planetlc LawnSite Member

hopefully you get the job in Leetsdale then, because i know this is your passion. If you do end up at MMC though and look to sell your mower, let me know. We are looking for a walkbehind right now as it is.