Western PA Landscapers!

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by 93Chevy, Feb 18, 2011.

Tags:
  1. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

You're the mature one, I'm the young whipper-snapper :laugh::laugh:

2. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Yeah...I hope nobody takes my advice; I'm really good at failing :laugh::laugh:

3. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Everyone has good advice, especially from people who have failed sometimes thats the best way to learn, always gotta be looking on the brightside:)

4. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

I look at the bright side all the time...can't get much worse than where I'm at. :laugh::laugh:

I poke fun at myself a lot, but I wouldn't trade my experience for anything. I learned what I could do, couldn't do, and most importantly shouldn't do.

I know I could always be worse off, so I try to stay thankful for what I have, even though I'm in kind of a bind at this point.

5. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Yeah I can understand what you are going through from what you have said. We all have our good and bad times. I live by everything happens for a reason, though I find myself having trouble believing that at times, I try...

6. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Yeah I hear you, I'm big everything happens for a reason guy also.

Sometimes I don't understand why, but I just have to go with it and see what happens.

7. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Thought I'd give a Thursday night bump

8. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Here's a Monday bump!

I know there's more Pittsburgh guys out there!

9. Pressedun

Pressedun LawnSite Fanatic

I'm sure there are!

10. lawnkingforever

lawnkingforever LawnSite Bronze Member

I just picked up a Grandstand today. I really hope this thing does OK on all of the hills around here. I think I will put off selling my Ferris WB until I am sure. Just from riding around my driveway, it seems like a decent machine. The mower only has 240 hrs. on it. The guy was getting out of the business that sold it to me. He also threw in an acclelerator bag, a Toro cloth bag, the Toro chute blocker, 3 sets of blades and all of the owners manuals. All for $4500.