Western PA Landscapers!

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by 93Chevy, Feb 18, 2011.

Tags:
  1. OakNut

OakNut LawnSite Platinum Member

Norwin Rental is a Ferris dealer as well.
    http://www.norwinrental.com/

May not be convenient, but thought I'd mention it.

2. Cutter1

Cutter1 LawnSite Bronze Member

no mowing yet, winter storm bearing down on us for next week. could be a big one.

3. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Been picking away at spring cleanups and edging, but we're gonna be behind here if we can't get a full week of work in this coming week.

4. StockmanLawnscape

StockmanLawnscape LawnSite Member

Hopefully everyone came out of that storm ok! You would think customers would understand being a bit behind normal schedule with the amount of accumulation we received. We had 8 inches at our shop.

5. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

All of my properties except one called and complained even though everything was done twice and we had machines on some sites....I guess they expected everything done right at 7am after the snow stopped. :dizzy:

6. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

All my commercial properties were good but man I am so done with residential drives they have all been complaining this season it seems. I have one thats a hill that never complains about price, service etc and I do them alot. The other 3-4 I do on a regular basis have all had complaints... my bills to high... why are you not here yet...why did you come today it didn't need it... you tore up my grass... your plow marked up my driveway...UGH!!

7. McG_Landscaping

McG_Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

my residentials all seem to call but very few complain. only one complained about a bill and they were mistaken so they were fine with it

8. SSantor

SSantor LawnSite Member

I am from central Pa. Harrisburg. I just wanted to let all you folks in Western Pa know that I have a 36 in Exmark hydro walkbehind for sale. It has a new engine on it. It's in excellent shape. If any one is interested call me at 717-731-6184. My name is Steve

9. OakNut

OakNut LawnSite Platinum Member

I washed my snowblower the other day when it was 70 degrees.

The truck is clean, the mowers, and blowers, and such have all been started, and test-run to avoid surprises, and I bought a can of wasp/hornet spray today so that I'm ready for those bastages when the time comes! LOL!

Made a list of supplies and parts I wanted to replace, or knew I would need to replace, and got everything at 20% off with Penn Hills Rental pre-season sale.
    I may never run out of mix oil again! LOL Makes sense to stock up when it's priced lower.

I had my first call for an estimate for weekly service today. I'm ready to get started!

I wish I would have been more physically active over the winter though. :weightlifter:
    The first week is going to kick my a$$! :laugh:

10. TuffTurfLawnCare

TuffTurfLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

I did 3 estimates and landed 2 weekly service clients, waiting on the third, on Monday Had another call today for an estimate on mulch, too. here's hoping for an early spring!
    Posted via Mobile Device