Western PA Landscapers!

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by 93Chevy, Feb 18, 2011.

Tags:
  1. Mayers

Mayers LawnSite Member
    from PA

Hey themaintenanceman I have a few in that area. If you want email me the details greenspanlawncarellc@live.com

2. Pressedun

Pressedun LawnSite Fanatic

Looking for a part time (possible full time) laborer in the Gibsonia area, if anyone knows anyone looking for 3-4 days of work per week, let me know!

3. OakNut

OakNut LawnSite Platinum Member

Agrecycle is cheapest I know of, but since it's close I haven't sought other sources. That and the fact that I mulch as much as humanly possible to avoid going to that smelly, muddy mess, and getting my truck dirty. :D

If you're near Plum, JA Rutter (by the Uhaul on 22 at the Monroeville/Murrysville boarder) takes it, but they are more pricey and charge by weight.

Agrecycle is $7.50/$8.00 for a "truckload". I have a 5x8 trailer with 2 1/2' high sides and that's what it costs with it filled.
    NO BAGS. Must empty them if that's how you take it.

4. Pressedun

Still in desperate need of help, even 1 day a week!
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. Roger

Roger LawnSite Fanatic

Would somebody capture the weather from Mon and Tue, and release the result a couple of times per week for the rest of the season?

6. Bumpmaster

Bumpmaster LawnSite Fanatic

Talk to Ashgrove, he has a buddy down here who is looking for work an knows how to mow a lawn.

7. Pressedun

Oh boy, is that you Scott Barnes? If not, I may be interested in interviewing him!
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. Bumpmaster

Bumpmaster LawnSite Fanatic

:laugh:

One of Ashgroves friends from up in New York that worked for his company from time to time. He moved down here in the fall and is looking for some extra work.

9. DoubleClutch

DoubleClutch LawnSite Member

Its a little bit of a drive for me from Meadville but I can help you out on Tue and maybe Wed.

10. JimMarshall

JimMarshall LawnSite Senior Member
    from NW PA

I'm in the burgh area today... At my brother in laws house. On the way here I saw a truck in a driveway with some kind of a license # on it. PA 46-XXXXXX. Any idea what it is?
    Posted via Mobile Device