Western PA Landscapers!

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by 93Chevy, Feb 18, 2011.

Tags:
  1. McG_Landscaping

McG_Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Congrats on the new job. Travis and I bumped into your dad at Lowes i think on the day you guys were due
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. Pressedun

Pressedun LawnSite Fanatic

Waved to you today Mike, was in McGinn landscaping's truck due to my truck being in the shop. Enjoy the new adventure!
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Congrats man! And hope you had a merry Christmas too. Let me know if you are selling anything.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. planetlc

planetlc LawnSite Member

Yep he was out getting some salt for me while I was waiting with the wife at the hospital! He didn't understand I needed bulk salt haha.. any of you available to take on some more snow removal accounts? Looks like this coaching position is hiring quicker than expected. I have one large account in crafton and others in the mars area. It is all dependent on the coaching position, but looks like I might be done in two or three weeks.

5. Pressedun

Pressedun LawnSite Fanatic

Depends on when they need done but I may be able to help out.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. McG_Landscaping

McG_Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

I may be able to take them on. Depends on size and location. I think I can Prob get another driver
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. planetlc

planetlc LawnSite Member

Three in mars need pushed after two inches, another mars one needs pushed after three inches, one of the the two inch triggers needs salt every time anything happens. Crafton needs pushed after two and salted every time anything happens.

8. Roger

Roger LawnSite Fanatic

Well, I think I'm now DONE for the season. I worked a few hours in the beautiful weather today, finished up a leaf cleanup. The property is populated with many Bradford Pears, and they were late dropping. I was at the site last Friday, but needed more time. Saturday, rain fell, and the rest is part of history. But, today was a great workday. The ground is very wet, mud very sticky after thawing. Snow was melted in the important places. But, I blew leaves and made a final mowing on major parts of the property. I think the mowers are now done for the season.

I'm glad to get this off my list (and mind). I could do another trimming job, but it was "if you have time, if not do it in the Spring." Maybe there will be more days in January like today (well, ... we can hope, can't we?).

Now, time for maintenance work...

9. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

If you want to message me about the one in crafton I do another lot done there and crafton is only 5 minutes from my house. It depends what it is but message me or text 412-400-7129

10. Roger

Roger LawnSite Fanatic

There are some posts on this thread about "getting started." Here are two local workshops in Pittsburgh that would be worthwhile (same one repeated), sponsored by the Pittsburgh SCORE. For those getting started, or thinking of getting started soon, this would be a great session to help you out on many aspects of running a business (taxes, legal, accounting, etc.).

Jan 11 and Feb 8, 2014. The session is five hours on a Saturday.

http://pittsburgh.score.org/localworkshops

I am just passing the info along, ... no personal involvement.