Western PA Landscapers!

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by 93Chevy, Feb 18, 2011.

Tags:
  1. planetlc

planetlc LawnSite Member

Hey anyone know any supply yards open today with bulk salt? Preferably mars cranberry wexford areas

2. McG_Landscaping

McG_Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Crystal may be? I don't think the barn is open. The only place that may is snow and ice management
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. Roger

Roger LawnSite Fanatic

I checked with one down in my area, and got no answer on the phone. Sorry ...

4. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

I don't know if you'd be willing to brave it but I know the yard I go to &(sub for) will be open tommorw morning at about 1:00AM pm me your number if your interested.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. planetlc

planetlc LawnSite Member

I am not getting an answer from either crystals or cranberry supply... If the guy that used to run crystals was still there, he would come in and load me, but he left back in july, and I don't know the current people well enough to call them.

6. planetlc

planetlc LawnSite Member

and the barn also is closed so I am assuming they won't be in until 5 tomorrow morning

7. Pressedun

Pressedun LawnSite Fanatic

Yeah, Snow and Ice Mgmt on the Northside will be the only place that may be able to help out. Doesn't look like snow until later in the day tomorrow luckily.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. planetlc

planetlc LawnSite Member

Just out of curiosity, what weather website are you looking at? I've always been curious who everyone else looks at

9. Pressedun

Pressedun LawnSite Fanatic

NOAA.gov is the most reliable source, they're almost always correct on snowfall totals and timing.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. planetlc

planetlc LawnSite Member

thats what i assumed you were using... i tend to look at like 5 different sources and make my own assessment from there, with noaa being one of them