1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Western PA Landscapers!

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by 93Chevy, Feb 18, 2011.

1. OakNut

OakNut LawnSite Platinum Member

I got some freebies in the mail today when I got home.

The last few years I've emailed customer service for various manufacturers mentioning how much I like their products, blah, blah, blah, and inquiring if they may have any promotional items like hats, or shirts they could send me.

Last week I sent emails to:

Toro and Echo both responded immediately and indicated that they would be happy to send something out.

Toro sent me one hat. Cool. They always sent me two in the past, but hey, it was nice of them to send something.
    Echo sent a hat and a Tshirt - just like before. Cool.

Stihl sent me a link to go buy their products online! LOL
    My reply:

Ferris hasn't even acknowledged my request. Maybe something will just show up, but I doubt it.
  2. billythekid

billythekid LawnSite Senior Member

Typical Stihl lol

I'm telling the IRS they can expect my taxes whenever the grass starts growing.
  3. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Already been cutting; I don't know where you guys are living.
  4. billythekid

billythekid LawnSite Senior Member

If you have to ask blackwood why they're mowing grass right now... you can't afford it.
  5. planetlc

planetlc LawnSite Member

Just a start. 2 stihl fs 110s. They need some help. One has an issue with the pull cord the other wasn't starting at the end of the season. 1 fs 90 with bike handles. Also needs some help. 1 stihl br 380. Ran fine last I checked. Echo PAS edger attachment. Trailer blower rack and 3 trimmer rack. 1 backpack sprayer pro series. John Deere 647 54 inch deck. 60 inch bad boy pup. 36 inch exmark metro. Offer me
  6. planetlc

planetlc LawnSite Member

Metro has cloth side catcher. Deere has grass gobbler. Bad Boy has 3 bag system that's rough shape. Deere and bad boy under 800 hours
  7. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Year on the metro, and is it ecs?
  8. McG_Landscaping

McG_Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Are you selling your trailer mike?
    Posted via Mobile Device
  9. planetlc

planetlc LawnSite Member

Sold one in the fall holding on to the other one for now
  10. planetlc

planetlc LawnSite Member