Western PA Landscapers!

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by 93Chevy, Feb 18, 2011.

Tags:
  1. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Neat truck, Jbird. Do you have a hard time finding part for it? My buddy is restoring an deuce and half.

2. jbird3898

jbird3898 LawnSite Member

ya thats my truck on cochrans mill rd

3. jbird3898

No i dont i know the right suppliers to buy parts from just gotta wait a day or two for them cant go to advance and find them. Its been out of commision sice last september some crackhead from up the street stole it and took it back in the woods and beat the F$ck out of it. I took the head off the other day to replace the blown gasket and all the pistions are cracked so i gotta get a few grand and head down to deleware to pick up a new one.

4. jbird3898

Where are ou out of tim ai have a bunch of friend w these trucks maybe its one of them.

5. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

I'm up in Mars, my buddy is Tom, works at his brother's steel fab shop. He restores old jeeps and started working on a deuce and a half about a year ago.

6. jbird3898

I dont know him i have a friend in shalar restoring one

7. McG_Landscaping

McG_Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Does your friend have a company in shaler?

8. jbird3898

No they dont. His truck is sitting at our friends business in the south hills

9. Pressedun

Pressedun LawnSite Fanatic

Where do you guys dump debris? It's always finding new places for that to save time and money!

I really only use the Reserve landfill on Hoffman Road...

10. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

I used to dump at my buddy's parents place who own the feed store, but ever since the wall "incident" I don't have anywhere to dump.