Western PA Landscapers!

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by 93Chevy, Feb 18, 2011.

Tags:
  1. Pressedun

Pressedun LawnSite Fanatic

I put an ad on CL to see if anyone would allow me to dump privately for a smaller fee than I pay at the Reserve landfill. We'll see if I get any bites, definitely like to get some sites in different areas just in case.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

I worked a deal with a lady close to me but she has a fence so everything gets tosed over, I usually just take grass leaves and small brush there I found another place to dump brush and I think I might have a place to dump dirt this summer though its 25minutes away which will be a killer especially when hauling heavy loads

3. McG_Landscaping

McG_Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

I've gone there once or twice but I dump out at my uncle's house in Bulter. It is kind of a drive but its free. I saw that millvale library was trying to get a compost thing going. Saw it on craigslist and I think they wanted grass and stuff for free? might want to check it out!

4. normower

normower LawnSite Member
    from pa

Diamond Mulch on 910 has yearly passes for sale I think. I am 15101 landscaper, but am a sophomore in high school just working in my neighborhood.

5. Pressedun

I'll have to look into that, I use that place cause its kinda close to a few places of mine but it's $25 a load. I'd rather pay like $50 a month or something, I do pass my disposal cost off to my customers anyway. Just like to find a better rate.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Figured I'd give this thread a bump; how's everybody doing?

7. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Its snowing TIM!?!?! lol I was out cutting back grasses today and it started I wanted to do another small one but didnt get it done what you think is going to happen tonight?

8. Pressedun

I know man, what gives? Hopefully it doesn't amount to anything, got all my salt/snow equipment tucked in the back of my garage.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. lawnkingforever

lawnkingforever LawnSite Bronze Member

I was hoping to start mowing next week, that obviously is not going to happen. I started last year the first week in April. Tim, I seen an MMC truck the other day in Gibsonia. If this lousy weather keeps up, expect alot of calls later in April for new business. I have got a few calls for a couple of bids so far, alot less than normal, being April is almost here.

10. Jpeg lawn maintenance

Jpeg lawn maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member

too early to mow.